What was your favorite T.V. show growing up?

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Back to School !

1. This year I plan to work on my communication with my peers and teachers so that it will be easier to deal with things and work. Because I have learned in the past that if there is NO communication with the student and teacher, there will be a lack of learning. So I am going to do my best so I can turn in work that I am proud of.

2. I hope to learn about what I can deal with and what I can't, what I mean is I want to take honors and I am taking a big chance and possibly risk because, this experience might be something that I won't be able to accomplish. So in the future I will know how far to go because of this experience.

3.I actually think I am good at cooking, when I grew up I actually wanted to become a chef. But then I started to learn that wasn't where my heart should of been and I think that I should truing to make a difference in people's lives. Because I love to sit there and talk to people and listen to their problems and try to help them in any way that I can!

4. She also spoke to me because in the movie she is a thicker girl in a singing group and their manager tells her to be a backup singer because he wants Beyonce(a thinner girl) to sing lead. So I think in a way it relates to me because I feel like I am put

No comments: