What was your favorite T.V. show growing up?

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

American Icons #7

1. I think a few things stand out like the way a am able to understand certain things, because sometimes I have to be shown how to do something then it has to be explained because that way it will be a better understanding of that. But you have done a good job of that!

2.I like the entuiasim and how everybody can pretty much find their way in the class, and doesn't have a problem with how it is being teached or what peopel will have to say about what will be said.

3.I can continue to have an open mind and not be afraid to ask questions and just get my work done and do it the best way possible.

4.Like I said before I want to keep an open mind to all opinions because if I don't then I will only feel like what I'm saying is right and I can't make that a habit. I will also try to do my work to the best ability because without that then I will just be settling for the passing grade and not what will make me a better writer or student.

5.I hope to continue to do what I'm doing, which is doing my work and doing it to my best ability!

No comments: