What was your favorite T.V. show growing up?

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Blog #12

I want a big office, I like the excitement of everyone walkign around talking and acting as if they were busy. I like to be alone sometimes, just because I choose to not have people around me that could possibly distract me. I actually don't want to work with animals even though I love them and enjoy being around them I just choose to work with humans. I like to help people a lot and my ideal job is to be a pyschologist at an abuse hospital, because certain people who have been through serious situations can relate more than someone who hasn't.

I think I am capable of pretty much everything and I can put myself in a situation and will be able to incorparate certain skills I have to get my work done and stuff. I think certain skills I can offer to school, work or just about anywhere are the capability to be serious when needed. But I can offer that smile when needed, I am a great person who can sit down and listen to anything someone would have to say.

Well over the summer I worked with a magazine called The Chocolate Voice Magazine, which started out in Arizona in 2007 and during that time I designned articles for the magazine and interviewed an actress by the name of CiCi Foster. It was a completly different experience for me because I never imagined myself working for something so serious, i learned a lot about being professional and knowing when to have fun. i really enjoyed my time and I would love to do it again. I actually was thinking about doing my interniship there.

No comments: