What was your favorite T.V. show growing up?

Monday, October 25, 2010

Blog #16

After reading these articles, it has changed how I looked at the world: Nothing is FREE! This true in many cases, because there are things yu have to do to recieve the things that are free. There is paperwork and so much one would have to do to even qualify for things you may need such as healthcare. America I feel sometimes is so focused on this "need" of money that we overlook people who actually can't do for themselves. Or they can do for themselves but just can't do as much, for example I have insurance that covers a lot and I don't have to pay anything, but if I didn't then it would be impossible for me to pay for it because I have a single mother and she no longer works so there would be no possible way for me and my family to afford the medical expenses, I think sometimes that people who have money and have good insurance then they think insurance isn't good just because they can afford it. But even though I do have insurance I'm grateful because I know if I didn't have it then it would be a totally different situation.

In the first article I think that he obviously is like every other American that has the same problem because it's either living on the streets because you can't afford health care or dying. Which do you want do participate in?

No comments: