What was your favorite T.V. show growing up?

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Honors #4

Taking honors really opened my eyes to the real world, because I usually don’t like taking challenges and it made me understand that I have to take challenges to accomplish certain things in life. It made me feel inspired to take more challenges so I can become a successful young lady and it pushes me to do better and strive.

I would of went over the requirements and did more than needed instead of doing the minimum, honors has helped me in many ways and I will keep moving on with this experience.

Take honors again and go over and beyond the requirements and do what I need to do.

I want to learn more about slavery and things related to that, because it fascinates me and I love to learn about things that are related to topics about how they got here and what happened and how it happened.

No comments: