What was your favorite T.V. show growing up?

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Internship Blog #1

3. Describe the project you'll do at internship, including the skills and technology you need to do it and what you hope your project looks like as a final product.

Answer: When I met my mentor, he let me read a letter that someone wrote about the YMCA and about Tim. It touched my heart because I would never in a million years think that the South Bay YMCA would touch someone so dearly, just to see how this person was touched inspired me. So I decided to reach out to people and see what the YMCA meant to them, I wanted to know why people feel special about what the YMCA does for them and how they have changed. My project hopefully will touch people's hearts even more and catch a few tears, I will take the time out to get everyone's opinion and answer. I am kind of familiar with Final Cut Pro and maybe some Photoshop, I know I will need some help editing this video to make it something the YMCA and I will be proud of.


6. Describe the company culture at your internship, including how people interact, communicate and work together.


Answer: When you walk in you are greeted with a smile and the warmth of friendliness. When I first met my mentor and as I was introduced to everyone, I saw fresh smiles and "Hi, how are you?"'s everywhere there was a client. There is a special ed program at the YMCA and they way the people care warms your heart, it makes you think about the people who take there time out to reach out to people who are looked down upon.

No comments: